It’s the most wonderful time of the year. 😉 Football Season! At least in my house that is. I LOVE football! While my hubby and son are big hockey and baseball fans as well, I live for fall football. I will watch just about any game at any time. I look forward to weekend days spent lounging on the couch watching game after game. To get you in the football mood, I put together a little football tailgate party with some easy football party ideas.
I teamed up with Society Sweets and asked her to make some football themed treats. Like usual, she knocked it out of the park…I mean, how cute is that cake. I love the modern twist on the football field with one simple yard line off-set on a round cake. Genius!
My son is a huge Colts an, so it was a no brainer to create a Colts themed party for him. 🙂 I picked up a few things from the NFL store (make sure to sign up for their emails and they’ll send you a 10% off coupon when you register, I love a coupon!) 😉 Andy was begging for a jersey, but we don’t always get what we want, right? So he was happy to get a t-shirt and a hat.
These mini helmets were an easy way to create themed cupcakes in an instant…and the kids loved playing with them after. Drinks always look more fun when dressed up with some fun straws and drink stirrers…
I simply added mint and a few blueberries to some lemon lime soda to make it look like a party in a glass. 😉 These cute coasters, some blue bottled sodas, nfl themed napkins, and some fake turf made a cute “bar cart” area in the trunk.
I made easy DIY popcorn bags with brown paper bags and masking tape in the shape of the laces on a football. LOVE easy DIYs!
Another easy addition to the party table was a chalkboard with a simple football play drawn in chalk on it. I enlisted Andy to help me with that one. 😉
If you’re feeling up to trying your hand at some football themed treats, these football rice krispies are super cute and easy!
Looking for more great football party ideas? You can find some of our other favorites here:
DIY Football Party Food and Favor Bags
Do you have a favorite entertaining tip or a party to share? I’d love to know about it! Let me know about it in the comments. You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
I hope you’re feeling inspired to party this football season! 😉
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party