It’s the most wonderful time of the year again…time for Halloween! I don’t know about you but I love making fun little gifts and Halloween treat tags for the kids and neighbors. This bugs and kisses printable tag has been a favorite for awhile. I love to use it and wanted to make sure and share it here for you too. This cute Bugs and Kisses printable for Halloween is so perfect for the season. A little bit creepy and a lot cute. Just the way I like to do Halloween. Whether you’re booing your neighbors, handing out treats to friends, or looking for a perfect little teacher gift, hopefully this will help! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Pairing Hershey’s kisses with a single black plastic spider in a cute, clear container is all you need to do. I have used these clear tubes here. A tube this size (about 1.5″x 6″) holds a TON of kisses. Here are a few other fun packaging options too… I think these are super cute and a fun shape. If you’re looking for a few different sizes for different needs (teacher gifts, neighbors, etc) these would be perfect.
For individual treats for classrooms, party favors and friends, these tubes are perfect. I always have them on hand for gumballs and other treats. They hold several kisses or gumballs and are great for individual treats. Just add some ribbon or my favorite black and white twine with this fun bugs and kisses halloween printable and you are all set! (This Halloween twine would be super cute too!)
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. For the bottom of the tags, you can cut them straight across, or cut some free-hand jagged edges like I did to give them more of a ghost-like look.
When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
If you are having a Halloween carnival, these would make darling favors. Be sure to check out all of our fun traditional Halloween games and Halloween carnival ideas in this post! 🙂
We have TONS of free Halloween Printables and DIY Halloween Ideas for you here on the site! Here’s a sampling of some of the most popular.
Looking for more fun DIY Crafts and printables? You can find TONS of fun Halloween ideas in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope these bugs and kisses halloween treat tags make your Halloween even more fun. Let me know how you are going to use them in the comments.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag