I must have been living under a rock, because I have never seen these adorable little mini Martinelli’s bottles. Even my husband said he’s seen them a million times…where have I been?? These DIY Glittered Party Bottles are one of the easiest DIY party ideas, and it is SURE to get a lot of oohs and ahhs from your guests. These would be great for ANY party, but with New Year’s Eve tomorrow night, I thought this would be the perfect project!
Here’s what you’ll need: (affiliate links provided)
What you need to do…
Paint the entire lower portion of the bottle (under the foil wrap and logo sticker) with glue.
Glitter like crazy! 😉
Let dry and add to your party cart! 🙂
Looking for more fun New Year’s Eve party ideas? Make our super easy gold polka dot sticker garland for décor, make Shana’s sparkling cider pound cake for snacks, download our free Midnight Kisses printable tags for favors, and put together a quick and easy cheese plate with these helpful tips and you’re all ready to party! 😉
Happy crafting and entertaining!!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party