This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Are you getting as excited for The Big Game at your house as we are at ours? After watching exciting games this weekend, the excitement has definitely built to a frenzy! I love a party and any excuse to eat some yummy food, so needless to say when I was walking around Walmart the other day and they had all of their fun football food displays out, I couldn’t help but grab some goodies and come home to brainstorm football party ideas! Here’s a fun party idea I whipped up and one of my favorite dip recipes that will be super easy for you to re-create for the Big Game.
I love how easy this party backdrop is to create and the impact it has on the whole look of the party table. Use a large chalkboard or even a piece of foam board painted black to create your own version of this easy decor piece. You can paint the football play on the foam board, using easy to find white acrylic paint, or use a chalk ink marker to re-create it on your chalkboard.
I opted for green as the accent color for this table because it reminds me of turf. I love it on the cupcakes and the bowls.
Guests ALWAYS go through tons of drinks, and I love the look of the retro Pepsi™ cans popping off of the backdrop. Keep plenty of drinks on hand, and, a little tip, a permanent marker nearby. Encourage guests to write their names on their cans so they are easy to find again after they surely get set down in a sea of other half -used cans.
These plastic trophies are the perfect size to hold small candies like Skittles® . I added black and white striped bowls full of SNICKERS® Minis to the table as well. The black and white stripes are just like those on the referee’s jerseys. Both of these containers look fun, tie in with the theme, and can be easily re-filled throughout the evening.
Looking for more great football party ideas? You can find some of our other favorites here:
DIY Football Party Food and Favor Bags
Would you like to create your own backdrop like the one shown here? Purchase our printable football party backdrop here.
I hope you are feeling inspired to party!
- How To Keep Photos Organized On Your Computer
- 14 Awesome DIY Fall Pumpkins : Spooky Glitter Spider Web No-Carve Pumpkin Idea
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- How to Make Fruit Decorations : An Easy Strawberry Topiary
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Easy Kids Thanksgiving Craft Dried Corn and Bean Mosaic
- Spooktacular Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland