Happy (almost) Halloween! I’m sure your little ghouls and goblins are SO excited this weekend with just one more day until the big night! Celebrations have been in full swing in our neighborhood with pumpkin carving parties, costume contests and even a little early trick or treating amongst the neighbors. Tomorrow night we’ll be gathered in the cul-de-sac, rocking out to our neighborhood teenage garage band who will be playing for the trick or treaters passing by while we hand out candy. It should be a super fun night.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I am late to the party this year, but wanted to make sure and get our Halloween home decor up on the blog as proof that I actually did something this year! I have to do it quick before I start decorating for Christmas on Tuesday. 😉 I just barely got the living room put together…but I love the way these few touches turned out. I hope you do too!
I had most of these things on hand in my Halloween stash. This garland is always one of my favorites to pull out and it is SO easy to DIY!!! All you need are ripped pieces of fabric. I bought a few different fabrics in black, gray, cream and white patterns and textures and ripped them into strips. when I wanted the strips a little longer I just stitched them together with a few simple stitches.
The candlesticks are my absolute favorite. I wish they still made them. Pottery Barn only sold them ONE year and I get asked about them from SO many people every time I use them. They were a splurge at the time, and I bought them on clearance after Halloween that year…and I am SO glad I did. One of those purchases I will never regret!
Love this little stone bowl and you can NEVER have too many crows for your Halloween decor!
I managed to put up a few little things outside too for the trick or treaters so our house didn’t look like the one bah-humbug house on the block!
I bought these inexpensive witch hats to hang over the front door. A little bit of fishing line and a needle and they were ready to string up.
Super simple, but I like the way it turned out…and bonus it will be easy to clean up and replace with Christmas lights! 😉
If you are in need of last minute Halloween DIYs…printables, treat recipes, activities, carnival games, costume ideas etc., check out the Halloween Gallery. I LOVE this holiday, so there is a lot there for you! 🙂
I hope you have the happiest Halloween!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag