Thank you so much to everyone that linked up to our May Pretty Project Party! There were so many gorgeous projects this month, and a major increase in complete room makeovers. Talk about major eye candy! We’ve selected our top three favorite projects, but there were so many great ones that linked up, we encourage you to go back and check them all out if you haven’t already done so!
First up is this completely stunning master bedroom makeover from Melissa at Polished Habitat. Not only did she create one of the most unique wall treatments we’ve ever seen, but she completed transformed a bland space into something spectacular in only six weeks!
This kitchen makeover from The Honeycomb Home was another stunner. Another six week transformation that was a complete 180 from the original space!
Lastly, we were all drooling over this gorgeous industrial farmhouse dining room makeover from Little Red Brick House. Yet again, another six week makeover that wowed us all! Don’t you just love that brick and shiplap combo?!
Thank you again to everything that linked up this month. We’ll be back with our next party on Thursday, June 16th. See you then!
- Decorate Your Dorm With Walmart
- Summer Home Tour : Our Summer Bedroom Design
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- OC Ranch Reno Kitchen Remodel Before & After
- Midway Modern Farmhouse Kid's Bunk Room Remodel Before & After
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- 31 Dazzling Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- How to Accessorize Kitchen Countertops
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- 30 Beautiful Fall Home Decorating Ideas
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Summer Home Decor Tour
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns