This summer has been so much fun. While I’m sad that the kids are getting older and I’m missing those little baby stages, it’s also fun to have kids that are getting old enough to participate in fun things like art camp! 🙂 A cute friend of mine who also has a little girl that loves to craft thought it would be fun to put on a camp for a few girls. She talked to a few moms in the neighborhood and got 8 of us together. We each picked a week to host and we take turns having the girls over for a few hours each week to make all those fun things we see on pinterest but never get around to actually making. 😉 Last week was our turn to host. I saw a really cute idea for button bracelets on the internet. They were perfectly easy and fun for the girls. Of course I couldn’t have something fun with a bunch of little girls and not make it a little cute. 😉 I put together some VERY easy treats and décor and here’s what we came up with. 🙂
I made these quick little pom pom muffin toppers by just pushing the toothpicks up through the pom poms…fast and EASY!! 🙂
I’ll post a tutorial for you shortly on the button bracelets. You can find big bags of assorted buttons over in the scrapbook aisles of your local Hobby Lobby for about $5 a bag. 2 bags are plenty for a group of 8 girls. It’s so fun to watch them sift through the buttons and watch what they create! 🙂
You can check out our DIY Gallery here for tons of other DIY ideas and tutorials.
Here are some of our most popular DIY party ideas posts:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party