It’s time to warm up those wallets girls! The most wonderful time of the year is upon us. The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is here, and it will soon be followed by the ultimate of all sales…the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I like to think of the Half Yearly Sale as a practice run for July. 😉 This is one of the best sales for fashion and home decor of the year! Of course I love their clothes, but the home decor is not to be missed! Just a warning though, I had a post all lined up and ready to go and I had to re-do it because some of the stuff was already sold out. YIKES! I’m not kidding…these sales are crazy! Grab it now and think about it later. 😉 That’s the same way I have to shop at HomeGoods. 😉 Here are a few of my favorite picks from the sale. Click on any image for more information and to shop.
I love that blue bag. I have the black version and it goes everywhere with me. The blue is such a fun color for the summer…and what a great price!!
Here are a few more of my favorite home decor items…
Do you have fun plans for the weekend? I seriously can’t believe summer is already here!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- A New Year and New Adventures
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space