Hollywood award season is upon us and the next many Sunday nights will be full of glitz and glamour. When it comes to Oscar party ideas I don’t know about you guys, but I love any good excuse to get people together and eat yummy food! My idea of an Oscar themed party is to get people together to watch the red carpet pre-show and the fashion re-cap after show while eating Oscar party food and just find a list of winners on the internet because let’s be real…I don’t really care about the awards, I just want to see what they are wearing! 😉 I love cake topper ideas…they turn any pre-made or homemade cake into a masterpiece in minutes. Here is a quick and easy Hollywood cake topper, the perfect DIY to make a darling Hollywood inspired Oscar cake for the main event. Affiliate links are included in this post.
Supplies Needed for Your DIY Hollywood Cake Topper
Gold Glittered Chipboard Letters (I used some I had on hand, but these are similar)
Lollipop Sticks (these are the exact ones I use)
Hot Glue Gun (this one is my favorite)
This project goes together in literally 5 minutes and then you will have the coolest Hollywood cake topper around. Perfect for your Oscar themed party and any other Hollywood party ideas you might need it for.
How to Assemble Your DIY Hollywood Cake Topper
Putting this DIY cake topper together is as easy as using the glue gun to attach one lollipop stick to each glittered letter of the alphabet to spell out the word Hollywood. The end. Seriously the easiest of cake topper ideas…EVER. And how cute is that??! It is the perfect Oscar cake topper.
I like to stagger the letters of this Hollywood cake topper by pushing the lollipop sticks into the cake at different levels. I think that gives the cake topper an even more authentic Hollywood sign look.
The even better part about this super cute Oscar themed party dessert, is that you can make your favorite cake, or buy one which makes this whole dessert take 5 minutes!
I hope you have fun making this easy DIY Hollywood cake topper. It can be used for so much more than your Oscar cake. It be a cute addition to any movie night party, all Hollywood party ideas, the Golden Globes watch party etc. So many great uses!
Here are some of our most popular DIY party ideas posts:
I hope you are inspired by these super simple Christmas entry way decor ideas. Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you will come back often. Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Midway Modern Dining Room Ideas
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Cinque Terre Villages : Touring Italy
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables