Are you giving gift cards this year for Christmas? Here’s a quick and easy DIY Christmas Crafts Gift Card Holder that will make them look like something extra special.
A gift Card
I found this cute stamp at Michaels last year, but you can choose any stamp you like. 🙂 This works for any occasion too, so don’t feel limited by a Christmas theme. 🙂
Simply stamp your image on your bag with the ink…I like to use this type of ink because it is permanent. If you are worried about your ink bleeding through the bag to the opposite side, you can put a piece of paper in the bag while you stamp it.
Fill your cute stamped bag with a bit of crinkle and your gift card and you’re all set! You can find lots of DIY ideas and crafts in our DIY gallery.
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Easy Easter Brunch Table Setting Ideas and Recipes
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- DIY Halloween Decor : The Entry Way – Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- Under the Sea Party Ideas : The Narwhal Party
- Fun and Easy DIY Mustache Straw Toppers
- Easy DIY Spider Headband for Halloween
- Patriotic Party Decorating Ideas : Red, White and Blue Party
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box