Are you giving gift cards this year for Christmas? Here’s a quick and easy DIY Christmas Crafts Gift Card Holder that will make them look like something extra special.
A gift Card
I found this cute stamp at Michaels last year, but you can choose any stamp you like. 🙂 This works for any occasion too, so don’t feel limited by a Christmas theme. 🙂
Simply stamp your image on your bag with the ink…I like to use this type of ink because it is permanent. If you are worried about your ink bleeding through the bag to the opposite side, you can put a piece of paper in the bag while you stamp it.
Fill your cute stamped bag with a bit of crinkle and your gift card and you’re all set! You can find lots of DIY ideas and crafts in our DIY gallery.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops