Are you giving gift cards this year for Christmas? Here’s a quick and easy DIY Christmas Crafts Gift Card Holder that will make them look like something extra special.
A gift Card
I found this cute stamp at Michaels last year, but you can choose any stamp you like. 🙂 This works for any occasion too, so don’t feel limited by a Christmas theme. 🙂
Simply stamp your image on your bag with the ink…I like to use this type of ink because it is permanent. If you are worried about your ink bleeding through the bag to the opposite side, you can put a piece of paper in the bag while you stamp it.
Fill your cute stamped bag with a bit of crinkle and your gift card and you’re all set! You can find lots of DIY ideas and crafts in our DIY gallery.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party