I have a super easy and cute DIY for you today, just in time for all your fall entertaining! Can I tell you a little styling secret? Sometimes I have food around my house that I use in shoots for a LONG time. I work with SO much party food that I can’t possibly let my kids eat it all, so instead, I keep it and try to use it a few times so I don’t waste it. I had these cupcakes sitting on top of the fridge and I knew I wanted to make something for Thanksgiving with them, but I couldn’t quite figure out what. Well, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found these die cut feathers in the scrapbook section, so I grabbed them and came home to make something fun. In a matter of about 5 minutes and with the help of a glue gun and some toothpicks, I made these DIY cupcake toppers and feather party food picks that I think look SO cute and would be darling for any Thanksgiving table, fall party, or how about a cute tribal themed birthday party or baby shower?
Hot Glue Gun (Feather Die Cuts)
Feather Die Cuts (or you can cut out your own feathers from construction paper)
Hot glue a toothpick to the back of each feather…that’s it! Aren’t those cute and easy DIY cupcake toppers? You can use them as appetizer picks too.
Aren’t those fun? You can impress all of your guests with the cute DIY and only you have to know that it just took you minutes. 😉
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
Looking for more fun and easy DIY projects? Our DIY Gallery is FULL of them! I guess I have a thing for feathers. Check out our DIY washi tape feathers which make great gift toppers, and the cute glittered feather turkeys that Ash made.
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag