We have a week left! The countdown to Halloween is on and the energy level in my house is palpable…how about in your house? We are finishing up the neighborhood “booing” this week, attending our yearly Trunk or Treat party, visiting the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins and having class parties. Whew! By the time the actual day of Halloween rolls around, I might be a little too tired to trick or treat. 😉 If you are looking for a quick and easy party favor, booing gift, teacher treat, or a cute gift for those extra special trick or treaters that come to the door, this is the easiest and cutest DIY Halloween trick or treat bags around. And, I made a video tutorial for you to make it even easier!
Here is what you’ll need to make these cute DIY Halloween trick or treat bags.
(this post contains affiliate links, you can learn more about what that means here)
Candy ( I use orange and black candy)
Printable Halloween Tags (sign up for our newsletter in the sidebar or at the bottom of this post and you will receive the printable tags in an email for free)
How easy is that? And aren’t they cute? The best part is that you can make these in any size. I’ve shown a smaller size bag here, but these bags are available in tons of different sizes, including bags that are big enough for the kids to trick or treat with. It would be totally fun for the kids to all get together a few days before Halloween and make their own DIY Halloween trick or treat bags. They could add their names with glue and glitter too, to help identify their bags. 🙂
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter in the sidebar or with the link below to download these free printable tags.
Spiderwebs are some of my favorite Halloween decorations. I made these fun spiderweb party drink bottles last year, and I posted this fun spiderweb DIY washi tape wall decoration last week too. The funny thing is, I can’t stand spiders! lol!
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
Looking for more fun Halloween decor ideas, free printables, parties and treats? Here are some of our most popular posts for this fun season:
Halloween Themed Wedding (as seen in Better Homes and Gardens)
Spooky Spider Ice Cubes (as seen on )
You can check out even more fun Halloween ideas here. I hope these fun ideas help you to have a wonderful Halloween!
Do you have a favorite Halloween craft, tip or a party to share? I’d love to know about it! Let me know about it in the comments.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party