I can’t believe that I’m already working on valentines! These years go by SO fast! Here’s what I’m working on for Ashley’s valentines this year…and I have made them to share! 🙂
Theyare SUPER easy to put together. You just put a fortune cookie in each box, cut up a strip of the pink and red chevron paper to wrap around the box, attach a heart and a tag to the wire handle. I have included two different tags for you to choose from. 🙂 I have the mini take out boxes in the store for you, and the free printables here. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need:
Free Printables available here:
Have a great day!
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags Free Printables
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Tags - Spiderwebs
- Cute Homecoming Proposal Idea - Free Printable Tag
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- 101+ Creative and Easy Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends...With Free Printables!!
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag