As much as I love summer, I am much more of a jeans, boots and cozy sweater lover. So, naturally, when fall rolls around, I feel like I am in my element. This year I am seeing camel coats EVERYWHERE and I think one might be making it’s way to my closet as soon as it’s no longer 100 degrees here. This week’s edition of Pinteresting Fall Outfits, inspired by looks I see on Pinterest each week, is all about mixing black, browns, and a little animal print for fun.
These days animal print is practically a neutral, especially when it comes to fall outfits and mixing black and browns. As someone who grew up thinking you couldn’t mix the two, it took me a while to get comfortable with the idea. Pairing an animal print scarf with your outfit is an easy way to try it out. I love the layers on the left with a denim shirt, great black skinny jeans, a chunky white sweater and a great bag. It’s chic and casual. If you want to dress things up a bit and be a little more adventurous, you can pair camel colored jeans with a black top, and some over-the-knee boots. A beautiful bag and some gold accessories (here are great options all under $50) round out the look.
Whether you’re feeling brave to go all black and brown, or you want to add a few hints of the combo to your favorite black jeans and a white shirt, a pair of great animal print shoes ties it all together and adds a sense of sophistication.
Mix and match any of these and you can’t go wrong…
Hope you’re feeling inspired to mix a little black and brown and have some fun!
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Best Selling Walmart Gifts on Sale
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space