Birthdays are so fun! I have spent many years planning birthday parties for friends, family and clients. Most are usually very “theme-y” (yes, that’s a word 😉 ) which is fun, but sometimes you don’t want or need a theme. That’s why I decded to create this generic “celebrate” party. It is SO versatile! You can use it for boys or girls, kids or adults…and, if you don’t use the “happy birthday” cupcake topper…you can use it just as an everyday celebration…retirement party, graduation etc. I love the bright happy colors.
My favorite thing about this party? Almost EVERYTHING you see was $1-3 or per item. LOVE that!
SO, do you want to GET THE LOOK? Here you go!
The cupcake toppers, food labels and pennant banner are available in the shop along with a few other coordinating items.
Giant Glittered Clothespins (tutorial coming soon)
Chocolate and Sprinkle Covered Marshmallow pops (tutorial coming soon)
Sprinkle Rimmed Glasses (tutorial coming soon)
Gumball Machine (tutorial coming for making your own)
Mini Red Suitcase (you get three sizes for $25)
I bought the cupcakes at Albertsons for convenience, but making your own is always cheaper.
The yellow crinkle paper is from Walmart in the clearance Easter section. For 25cents a bag you can go stock up on lots of colors for your upcoming parties.
And I think that’s it! You can re-create every bit of this party with those supplies or something similar. AND you will have supplies left over that you can use on another project! Even better! 🙂
Watch for tutorials coming soon on how to create those DIY projects from this party.
Have a great day!
- Week in Review
- How to Host a Cute and Easy Super Bowl Party
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Family Friendly New Year's Eve Party : New Year's Eve Brunch Party
- Awesome Spooky Halloween Party Food Idea - Sweets Charcuterie
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas
- Farmer's Market Wedding at Parker Ranch
4 thoughts on “Get the Look: The Happy Birthday Celebrate Party”
Wow! So Cute! I can tell that I am going to LOVE checking this!
You are amazing!!!