I LOVE Halloween! I can’t get enough of all the fun. My kids, especially my daughter, is a girl after my own heart. She loves to celebrate any and everything and is ready to start decorating as soon as school starts. So you can imagine her excitement when I broke out the fake spiders a few weeks ago to test out these spider web pretzel treats. With just a few supplies, it was super easy to make these cute treats in matter of minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Chocolate Candy Melts
Quart Sized Ziploc Bag
1. Melt Chocolate melts in the Ziploc bag in the microwave.
2. Arrange pretzels in a starburst pattern on the parchment paper.
3. Snip a tiny bit of the corner of the Ziploc bag off and use the bag as a piping bag.
4. Pipe a blob of chocolate into the center of all the pretzels to secure them all in one spot.
5. In a scalloped motion, pipe chocolate from pretzel to pretzel, doing two rows to create the spiderweb effect.
6. let cool (you can put these in the fridge, or you can just let them sit for a while and harden)
7. serve and enjoy!
have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows