Nothing screams summer like smores and ice cream, so I decided to pair the two together for this amazing indoor smores recipe that is sure to be your new favorite smores dessert. It has all the elements of a classic smores : chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows, with a little bit of a twist. These cold smores can be made ahead of time and served at an indoor or outdoor party.
Here’s what you’ll need for this delicious dessert:
Rocky Road Ice Cream
Milk Chocolate chips
1 TBS Crisco or oil to melt into chocolate
(Here’s a tip: I spread my ice cream out onto a 1/2 sheet pan and froze it on the pan. When it came time to make the smores, I was able to cut squares out of the ice cream that fit perfectly onto my graham cracker squares. It made it a cinch to whip these up!)
Melt chocolate in the microwave in a container that is just wide enough to fit your graham cracker sandwich, and deep enough to cover the graham crackers half way. Add the Crisco or oil to the chocolate as it melts to keep it a little bit more liquidy to make it easier to dip the smores.
Assemble your indoor smores by sandwiching ice cream and a dollop of marshmallow creme in between your graham cracker squares. Dip your sandwich into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Place on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper in the freezer to keep cold. Serve once chocolate has set, or whenever you are ready. You can make these a few hours ahead, just keep them in a covered container in the freezer once the chocolate has set.
Is your mouth watering? These indoor smores are SO good. Let me know what you think after you devour a bunch! 😉
Looking for more delicious desserts? You can find a bunch in our dessert gallery. Check out all of our yummy recipes here:Recipe Gallery.
Do you have a favorite dessert recipe? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- Are you Ready for Some Football? Tailgate themed Football Party Ideas
- Sweets: Chocolate Ganache
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks
- The Ultimate Beach Party: Disney Teen Beach Movie Party