With summer quickly approaching I am always on the hunt for yummy ways to incorporate the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season. This mango salsa recipe is fresh and easy and can be made in minutes. Pair it with tortilla chips, or, to liven things up for dinner, use it to top grilled chicken.
When I’m entertaining (or sometimes even just for fun with the family) I like to serve my mango salsa in a hollowed out pineapple. Simply slice a pineapple in half, and take the fruit out of the middle. You can use the leftover pineapple in our yummy Mexican fruit salad tomorrow morning. 😉 Fill the empty pineapple with the salsa and you’re all set!
Looking for more great recipes ideas? You can find several here in our Recipe Gallery.
I hope you enjoy this mango salsa recipe! I would love to have you join me over on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too where I love to share all kinds of fun things about design, travel, entertaining and food. And, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything!
Have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Recipe for Easy and Delicious Taco Salad with a Twist
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce