With summer quickly approaching I am always on the hunt for yummy ways to incorporate the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season. This mango salsa recipe is fresh and easy and can be made in minutes. Pair it with tortilla chips, or, to liven things up for dinner, use it to top grilled chicken.
When I’m entertaining (or sometimes even just for fun with the family) I like to serve my mango salsa in a hollowed out pineapple. Simply slice a pineapple in half, and take the fruit out of the middle. You can use the leftover pineapple in our yummy Mexican fruit salad tomorrow morning. 😉 Fill the empty pineapple with the salsa and you’re all set!
Looking for more great recipes ideas? You can find several here in our Recipe Gallery.
I hope you enjoy this mango salsa recipe! I would love to have you join me over on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too where I love to share all kinds of fun things about design, travel, entertaining and food. And, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything!
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party