Have you had the Nordstrom Tomato Basil Soup? It is out of this world good…and I don’t even like tomato soup!! I found a copycat recipe a few years ago on the internet and have spent the last little while trying to work it down to something manageable…the original recipe made 128 servings!! Needless to say I would only make it for special events. lol! I’ve also made it a little easier and a little healthier.
Serve it with a side of grilled cheese sandwiches and you’re all set! A big loaf of crusty italian bread cut in thick slices makes for the best sandwiches!!
I’ve had several requests for the recipe so without any further ado…
Easy enough, eh?
Enjoy! Have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Recipe for Easy and Delicious Taco Salad with a Twist
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks