Have you had the Nordstrom Tomato Basil Soup? It is out of this world good…and I don’t even like tomato soup!! I found a copycat recipe a few years ago on the internet and have spent the last little while trying to work it down to something manageable…the original recipe made 128 servings!! Needless to say I would only make it for special events. lol! I’ve also made it a little easier and a little healthier.
Serve it with a side of grilled cheese sandwiches and you’re all set! A big loaf of crusty italian bread cut in thick slices makes for the best sandwiches!!
I’ve had several requests for the recipe so without any further ado…
Easy enough, eh?
Enjoy! Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party