Remember that cute sprinkle mix that we made a few weeks ago? Well, we’re going to put it to use today with some of the yummiest and cutest sugar cookies around to turn yourregular everyday sugar cookies into something special. These are the perfect sugar cookies for all of your summer parties, especially the 4th of July! You can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe, or, if you are short on time, grab some pre-made sugar cookie dough at the grocery store and whip these up in no time!
Roll your chilled sugar cookie dough into balls about the size of a ping pong ball. Put your sprinkles in a bowl and roll the sugar cookie dough balls in the sprinkles to completely cover them with sprinkles. Place them on a cookie sheet and bake according to your regular baking directions.
Aren’t they fun looking? And they taste even better! 😉 I love it when you can take something ordinary and make it extraordinary…especially when it’s super easy! Make sprinkle mixes in all shapes and sizes and colors to make these cookies perfect for any occasion. Looking for more fun and easy DIY ideas? Check out our DIY Gallery. You can find lots of yummy recipes in our recipe gallery too.
Join me on facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for tons of entertaining, decorating and DIY ideas. Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss anything!
Have a great day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag