Remember that cute sprinkle mix that we made a few weeks ago? Well, we’re going to put it to use today with some of the yummiest and cutest sugar cookies around to turn yourregular everyday sugar cookies into something special. These are the perfect sugar cookies for all of your summer parties, especially the 4th of July! You can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe, or, if you are short on time, grab some pre-made sugar cookie dough at the grocery store and whip these up in no time!
Roll your chilled sugar cookie dough into balls about the size of a ping pong ball. Put your sprinkles in a bowl and roll the sugar cookie dough balls in the sprinkles to completely cover them with sprinkles. Place them on a cookie sheet and bake according to your regular baking directions.
Aren’t they fun looking? And they taste even better! 😉 I love it when you can take something ordinary and make it extraordinary…especially when it’s super easy! Make sprinkle mixes in all shapes and sizes and colors to make these cookies perfect for any occasion. Looking for more fun and easy DIY ideas? Check out our DIY Gallery. You can find lots of yummy recipes in our recipe gallery too.
Join me on facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for tons of entertaining, decorating and DIY ideas. Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss anything!
Have a great day!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial