Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a wonderful week. It is time for this week’s installment of Pink Peppermint’s Picks…what is quickly becoming one of my favorite posts to write each week because it gives me a chance to share with you some of the fun things I see each week. This has been an unseasonably warm winter (at least that’s what they tell me…it still seems plenty cold to me!) 😉 but that has me craving spring more than ever. Is it too soon to be thinking about sandals? 😉 Hopefully not, because there are some super cute ones on this week’s round up! 😉
1. I am a hoop lover. You will ALWAYS..and I mean always, find me sporting a pari of hoops…usually the bigger the better in my eyes. I joke that they are my J-Lo hoops. 😉 . I found this pretty pair of rose gold hoops that are being added to my wardrobe. They are a beautiful color, and I have several pieces by this designer and love them. They are great quality so I know they will last a long time.
2. I have been on the hunt for art (well, really for everything!) for this blank canvas of ours here in UT. I had a beautiful piece from HomeGoods that I love in our CA house, but it unfortunately doesn’t fit in this house, so I need to find some new art prints. I love the variation of colors in this pretty piece and think it will be making it’s way to the UT living room shortly! 😉
3. Ok, so I know we’re just in February, but it is 80 at home and I am used to sporting sandals in February…so I am picking up this pretty pair. I have a similar pair of gold sandals that I just love, so I already know I will love the fit of these too. The grommets and studs on this pair are sure fun!
4. You already know that I love a great ruffled sleeve, but this cute top for spring is probably one of my faves. Often, the sleeves can get heavy and kind of weigh down the top, but the ruffle portion of this sleeve is a light-weight fabric, so you get the look without all the weight. Plus…it’s in my favorite color. 😉
5. Isn’t this wreath pretty? Ever since I took my Christmas wreaths down, the front door looks a little bare. This colorful, spring-y addition is just what the front porch needs.
One of the reasons I love doing these posts so much each week is the chance it gives me to look back at my top Pinterest posts and Instagram posts for the week and see what your most favorite pins and posts were. It helps me get a better idea of what you all love and are looking for. Here are this week’s two top pins…
I love this kitchen design by Emily Henderson. Maybe because it reminds me so much of my laundry room. 😉 . Gray cabinets, gold hardware, a farm sink…so pretty. I love that color combination paired here with more spring tones…the blue canisters, grapefruit and lavender flowers. So pretty!
It’s funny…I looked at this kitchen that you all love and thought…WOW! I love this kitchen too. Then I had to take a step back and chuckle for a minute…because my kitchen is almost identical! lol! 😉 . No wonder I love it so much! Park and Oak is such a talented duo. If you don’t follow them now is a good time to start!
I’d love to have you join me on social media where I love to share more of my favorite things every day! You can find me here…
Have a great day!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- A New Year and New Adventures
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space