Happy Valentine’s Day! This might sound a bit silly, but one reason I love Valentine’s Day is because I feel like I have a little extra reason to treat myself to something fun. lol! I’m sure John loves that too. 😉 Here are my picks for this week…and you can treat yourself too. 😉
- I love to pick up a new bag every spring in a fun color. Something about adding it to my wardrobe makes me feel like everything else I’m wearing gets a facelift too. This pretty tote will carry everything you need and look good doing it.
3. If you are on the hunt for a good faux fiddle leaf fig, then look no further. This one is pretty and it comes in a cute basket…bonus!
4. I love a denim jacket, but I extra love this one because it is a little bit oversized which makes it perfect for layering.
5. I might be becoming a cutting board hoarder. I love the way they look leaning up on the backsplash in the kitchen. This one is really pretty with it’s mixed materials. The marble and gold are so pretty. Plus, I love it’s fun round shape.
What are you up to tonight? John and I are headed to dinner..which is VERY unusual for us..especially on a school night! So I’m kind of excited. Hopefully it won’t be too crazy since it is Valentine’s Day. He took the dog to doggy day care for me today…so that was a huge present! I am a tired puppy mom! lol! It is seriously like having a newborn…only a newborn that doesn’t wear diapers! eek!
Have a wonderful day!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- A New Year and New Adventures
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space