This year I wanted to find a way to feature more talented designers and creators here on the blog, as well as share more of my everyday finds and things I am up to around the house that don’t always make the blog. So often I run across a stunning room design on Pinterest, or find a great deal on something for the house…those kinds of things that in and of themselves aren’t always blog-worthy, but are fun finds that I still love to share. By combining them all into one post, this new series Pink Peppermint’s Picks, hopefully it will be a great way for you guys to get some inspiration and see some eye candy every week. 🙂 I really want to include you all…so if you have something that you bought or love or a room you want to share, I want to check it out! Post your favorite rooms and design on Instagram under the hashtag #pinkpeppermintspicks and I will be able to find you and include you in the weekly round-ups. 🙂
This week I want to shine a spotlight on two girls that I think just OOZE talent. If you aren’t already following Widell and Boschetti on Instagram, now is the time to start. Everything they post is amazing. Here’s a taste…
A few things I picked up or are on their way to my house this week…
1. This sweater is SO cute and I love the longer length. It comes in black, gray, white and lilac and it’s on sale for $35 which is a total steal! I am totally in a “give me all the sweaters” mode since we are currently experiencing our first Utah winter. Although, I have to say, we have lucked out so far. We haven’t seen ANY snow that sticks yet and temps have remained in the 40s-50s so far! WooHoo!! Still a far cry from my usual 75 degree winter days, but I’ll take it!
2. This is my favorite time of year to hit Anthropologie. Have you been to their sale section this week? There is a TON of stuff…I mean a TON and it is already marked down really low, PLUS it’s now an additional 40% off sale prices. I picked up some trees for next Christmas too at 75% off! They were $12 a piece. Unbelievable! I came home last night and ordered a few more things that I saw online that weren’t in store…like these super cute dish towels. LOVE!
3. I’ve been a busy bee this week trying to get the guest room ready for good friends that will soon be coming to stay with us and ski. One benefit of this house is that we are only 20 minutes from 4 world class ski resorts, so we’re counting on LOTS of company when skiing conditions are good! 😉 . I have been eyeing these twin beds from Restoration hardware, but they are close to $800 a piece. YIKES! I have three twins, so that is some serious cash! Needless to say, I have been on the hunt for something similar but FAR LESS expensive. Last week I found these, and they were just delivered on Saturday. I am so excited to get them up and ready to go! I am mixing and matching some really cute bedding for them…I can’t wait to share the finished space!
4. These pillows are super pretty and caught my eye when I was on the hunt for bedding this week. We basically need new bedding for all of our bedrooms, and these are the feeling I think I want in our guest bedroom. Comfy and cozy with a sense of history. They come in three pretty neutral colors. You know the blue is my favorite. 😉
5. Along with sweaters I am in desperate need of cute, functional footwear…which is hard to find! I love boots and these suede ones are super cute. The zipper detail is so fun. Even though I really need black, I am always drawn to the cute tan or gray boots. lol! These are on sale right now for 50% off…which is only $69. Such a great deal!
A favorite pin from this week is one from Emily Henderson. I have been a big fan ever since I watched her compete on Design Star, and I always find tons of inspiration in everything she does. This is no exception…
I have organized closets on the brain since our new closet is a disaster…actually every closet in the house is a disaster because I simply shoved boxes in them when the movers delivered our stuff a few weeks ago. oops! Taking major inspiration from this gorgeous closet on Pinterest. (source unkown) . I’m not certain that ours is big enough for an island, but I’m going to try and squeeze something in there! 😉
I hope you enjoy these picks. Remember, start posting your favorite rooms and decor images on Instagram under the #pinkpeppermintspicks hashtag so I can see them and find things to feature here and on instagram next week!
Have a great day!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- A New Year and New Adventures
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
1 thought on “Pink Peppermint’s Picks”
Hello Tammy, You know all the colors that you have used are my favorite. I just love your thoughts and ideas. Thanks and keep sharing.