New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and it is time to party hard! I always see so many fun party supplies that have a Pop Clink Fizz theme, I decided to do a party based on that…but with a bit of a twist this year. We have a family New Year’s Eve party, so kids are the focus and creating a family friendly environment is important, so our version of Pop Clink Fizz is a just a little bit different. 😉 . I LOVE a fun party, but after a wild month of Christmas prep, it can be a bit overwhelming to prepare for ANOTHER party, so the idea behind this party is all about being EASY and stress free.
I found this awesome multi-colored candy popcorn at HomeGoods sitting right next to some fun coasters that said Pop Clink Fizz and the idea for this party was born. I love it when inspiration comes like that! 🙂
HomeGoods has tons of cute New Year’s Eve party supplies in the stationery/party supply aisle that all coordinated with the popcorn and so I bought some party poppers and fun things to add to the party table. The kids LOVE the confetti and noise, so they are perfect!
I picked up these cute napkins that are perfect for our theme. We’ve got POPcorn and FIZZy soda. I made the garland with some cute bows that I also grabbed from the HomeGoods gift wrap aisle. I’ll do a quick tutorial and post it tomorrow so you can make your own in time for this weekend!
These simple DIY party favor bags are a perfect favor bag to put a few trinkets in for the kids too. They can be made in minutes..the kids could even make them if you are looking for a fun party activity!
Along with the popcorn and soda I ordered a cake from the local grocery store bakery to keep things super simple. I added this great cake topper from HomeGoods and decorated it with the same popcorn from HomeGoods. I love the way it turned out and it was SO simple and inexpensive!
I love a good party, and I love it even more when it can be cute and simple! 😉 . We have SO many simple New Year’s Eve party ideas here on the blog. Have you seen our cute Midnight Kisses free printable? This delicious sparkling cider pound cake is to die for if you’d rather do a homemade dessert. Make extra drizzle because you will want to drink it! 😉
How about a confetti buffet?! A fun idea for when the clock strikes midnight!
Check out the New Year’s Eve Idea Gallery for more inspiration, fun ideas and free printables.
I’ll be back with a few more fun ideas this week to help you celebrate!
Have a great day!
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Meaningful Spaces Christmas Decor Home Tour
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks
- The Ultimate Beach Party: Disney Teen Beach Movie Party