A few months ago John and I took Ash to a Jonas Brothers concert. To be honest, I was probably more excited about it than she was…yep, I’m one of those moms. 😉 It was definitely one of those experiences where I felt pretty old for the first time. 😉 95% of the audience was under the age of 20, and 99% of them were female. It was hilarious to see the men’s bathrooms in the arena converted into women’s bathrooms for the concert. Clearly, they are popular with the ladies. 😉 I am not exaggerating when I say that John and I both felt like we got a glimpse of what it would have been like to be alive when the Beatles were in their hey-day. Girls were screaming, crying, fainting…and the entire audience knew the lyrics to every. single. song. It was insane!
My favorite song is “Cake by the Ocean”, but “I’m a Sucker for You” comes in a close second, so when Oriental Trading Company asked me to partner up and create a Valentine (which you all know I love!) I couldn’t pass up the chance to make these cute “I’m a Sucker for You, Valentine” free printable Valentine Cards.
I picked up the swirly suckers at Oriental Trading and I love all the colors. They are very reminiscent of the candy colored suits the Jonas Brothers wore during their concert.
The suckers come in two sizes and these are the 2.5 inch suckers. I wanted something a little more substantial for these Valentine’s and they are the perfect size. I created the free printable Valentine cards to fit this size or larger of sucker, so if you are looking to purchase some elsewhere, just be aware that a 2.5 inch or larger size will work best.
There is this great ribbon store down the street from me in SLC, so I stopped in and grabbed a few different colorful ribbons to tie around the sucker sticks and attach the cards. A simple hole punched in the corner of the card and you are all set to assemble. I did add a small piece of tape to the back of the valentine to help it stay adhered to the sucker stick.
All of our printables are available to our newsletter subscribers in our free printable library here. Simply enter the password found in each newsletter to open the library and download. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Looking for more fun DIY, crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day Ideas in our Valentine’s Day Gallery here. There are TONS of free printable Valentine cards there for you to choose from.
Thank you so much for visiting. If you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Also, be sure to check out our design gallery for all kinds of design ideas.
I hope you have fun putting these cute valentines together!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- FREEBIE: DIY Fortune Cookie Valentine and Free Valentine Printables I'm fortunate to have you...