I don’t know about you guys, but as the days are getting longer and warmer, my thoughts are turning to SUMMER!!! The kids are already getting antsy. We have spring break SO late this year…there are only 4 weeks of school left after we head back. It’s like they can smell the ocean air and freedom and we are all too anxious for school to be out. Summer means it’s also time to update the decor and bring in more airy colors and accessories.
image via decor pad
Coffee table books are a huge part of my decor. I love the color they add and the personality they bring to your home. You can walk into someone’s home and instantly know what their interests are by looking at the books they collect. I love that! 🙂 Here are affiliate links to some of my favorite decorating (and reading) books for this spring/summer season. Amazon is by FAR the best place to get them. They are always WAY less expensive…which means you can buy more of them. 😉 That’s my theory anyway! 😉
Make sure you don’t just set these pretty coffee table books around…actually read them. The pictures will whisk you away to beautiful places.
Happy reading and decorating!
- Pretty Walmart Home Decor
- Front Entryway Decorating Ideas : Midway Modern Farmhouse Remodel
- Simple Guest Room Design : Bedroom Remodel Before & After
- Home Office Decorating Ideas : Our Home Office Remodel
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 31 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas for Every Room
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Fall Decor : 30 Beautiful Fall Room Decor Tours
- Spring Home Decor - 30 Beautiful Ideas
- Kitchen Remodel Before and After : Pictures of Our 1987 Kitchen
- Christmas Home Tour
- Kitchen Remodel Update on the 1987 Fixer Upper
- Spring Home Decor Ideas : Spring Home Tour
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- January Design Organization and Storage Inspiration