The holidays may be over, but winter is still here, and with it, plenty of opportunities to treat your family to a cozy dessert. This one couldn’t be any easier or more delicious! You don’t even need to build a fire for these tasty s’mores cookies!
Start with your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe (you could even use the refrigerated dough.) Scoop dough onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheets and then flatten each scoop into a thin circle. Layer with half of a graham cracker square, then a small square of chocolate (I used a scoop of Nutella), and finally several mini marshmallows.
Next, take another flattened scoop of dough and cover the layered cookie.
Next, gently seal the edges of the cookies together to keep all the gooey goodness inside!
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until light golden brown. Remove cookie sheet from oven and allow cookies to cool for a few minutes.
Nothing says warm winter night like these simple and outrageous, giant s’mores cookies. Your family will love them!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram account! Enjoy!
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe with Apples
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks