This year John and I will celebrate our 27th Valentine’s Day…YIKES! Yes, we met while we were kids in school, but that still seems like a REALLY big number. 27?! I feel old! 😉 You know I love pink, so for this week’s edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks, I put together some of my favorite pink and blush products for your sweetheart. Affiliate links are included in this post.
With winter weather the way it is around here, I love anything and everything cozy. These cute jammies come in several colors and are oh so cute!
I bought my first pair of nice headphones a few months ago and I can’t believe I’ve lived without them this long! I only wish I had bought a cute pink pair like these! They are the best for airplane rides or listening to podcasts.
I am not a big lipstick wearer, but I LOVE this stuff! It is like a tinted chapstick that moisturizes your lips and gives them a pretty little bit of color. It comes in lots of different shades so you can find the perfect one for yourself.
Staying in shape and getting motivated to exercise is easier if you have a cute fit bit to wear to remind you to hop on the treadmill and keep track of your calories burned.
Scrunchies are back and these silky numbers are good for your hair and look good.
This cute pink water bottle will be your new best friend. Easy to carry with you wherever you go so you can stay hydrated.
These pink tennis shoes would be a great compliment to the pink fit bit and pink water bottle. The perfect accessories for a great workout.
This bag is a splurge for yourself or your sweetheart, but it is SO cute!! If you are looking for something extra special this Valentine’s Day, this handbag is it!
This cardigan is my favorite sweater. It is SO cozy and soft, you will be living in it…I live in mine! 😉
I hope these ideas help you find the perfect Valentine’s Gift for yourself or your sweetheart!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party