This year John and I will celebrate our 27th Valentine’s Day…YIKES! Yes, we met while we were kids in school, but that still seems like a REALLY big number. 27?! I feel old! 😉 You know I love pink, so for this week’s edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks, I put together some of my favorite pink and blush products for your sweetheart. Affiliate links are included in this post.
With winter weather the way it is around here, I love anything and everything cozy. These cute jammies come in several colors and are oh so cute!
I bought my first pair of nice headphones a few months ago and I can’t believe I’ve lived without them this long! I only wish I had bought a cute pink pair like these! They are the best for airplane rides or listening to podcasts.
I am not a big lipstick wearer, but I LOVE this stuff! It is like a tinted chapstick that moisturizes your lips and gives them a pretty little bit of color. It comes in lots of different shades so you can find the perfect one for yourself.
Staying in shape and getting motivated to exercise is easier if you have a cute fit bit to wear to remind you to hop on the treadmill and keep track of your calories burned.
Scrunchies are back and these silky numbers are good for your hair and look good.
This cute pink water bottle will be your new best friend. Easy to carry with you wherever you go so you can stay hydrated.
These pink tennis shoes would be a great compliment to the pink fit bit and pink water bottle. The perfect accessories for a great workout.
This bag is a splurge for yourself or your sweetheart, but it is SO cute!! If you are looking for something extra special this Valentine’s Day, this handbag is it!
This cardigan is my favorite sweater. It is SO cozy and soft, you will be living in it…I live in mine! 😉
I hope these ideas help you find the perfect Valentine’s Gift for yourself or your sweetheart!
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space