No matter how hard I try I can’t seem to stay away from shades of pink and red in February. 😉 It’s such a pretty combo and every now and then you can throw in a little navy and it’s even better! 😉 Here are a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her…but let’s face it…you’re probably “her” so go ahead and treat yourself! lol! I know I am! 🙂
This bag is SO cute! I love the pretty woven strap with hints of black, brown and blush. SO fun!
Face Masks are everyones must have accessory this year, so why not get some cute seasonal ones? These are a deal for 5!
This candle is my favorite scent and I love the pretty jar that this one comes in.
Cute heart pj’s will carry you from spring into summer. Hearts are fun year round!
This tee is super cute and you can’t beat the $5.99 price tag or the variety of colors it comes in.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party