Tis the season for entertaining and gifting…and if you are headed to a party you don’t want to arrive empty handed. Here are 15 hostess gift ideas that are beautiful, thoughtful and won’t break the bank. This post contains affiliate links.
If you really want to be ahead of the game, send a live, fresh wreath before the event to your hostess. They can enjoy it all season long and use it as decor for the party. I love this pretty wreath with pops of red berries and eucalyptus…you know I love eucalyptus. 😉
This gorgeous cheese board is unique and a splurge but will make a great gift for the hostess…or yourself. I think I need one! I love the addition of the black stripes. I’ve seen lot of wood and marble combinations, but nothing like this before.
A beautiful serving bowl, serve ware, and cute dishtowels are always welcome and useful…as is this gorgeous hand soap/lotion combination. I use this recipe box in our home and think it is so cute to display on the counter year round. A pretty cookbook is another thoughtful gift (this one is another favorite), especially if your hostess also loves to cook.
For something fun and colorful, these re-useable straws would be great paired with some cute glasses, and this set of small striped bowls in various colors are always good to have around the house. I use mine for cereal, serving bowls, condiments, and more.
Click on any image for more information about the product…
Gifts don’t need to be expensive and elaborate, just a gracious token to thank them for opening up their home. These easy and thoughtful hostess gift ideas will carry you through the holiday season and beyond. They are always in style, timeless and classic gifts for this year and always.
Looking for more gift ideas? Be sure to check out all of our Gift Guides here.
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox each week. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party