The Fourth of July is almost here and we’ve got red, white and blue parties on the brain. If you are hosting a backyard BBQ at or heading to the beach for a picnic party, you’ll want to be ready with festive decorations and food. Well, look no further because here are 15 Awesome 4th of July Party Ideas to help you throw the ultimate Patriotic party. We’ve got amazing desserts to cute decorations and everything in between.
The easiest and cutest dessert for any Red, White and Blue party is this Patriotic No-Bake Donut Shortcake.
I love this patriotic bunting with paper fans, honeycomb balls and tissue paper poofs by Jordan’s Easy Entertaining. You can learn to make your own paper fans here to make your very own DIY Party Bunting.
Print out this fun and FREE 4th of July party printable for your flag decor. Let guests take them with them as a party favor when they leave.
Make this patriotic banner by The Country Chic Cottage with just a few supplies for an easy DIY decoration.
Keep the kids at the party entertained by pairing this fun FREE 4th of July party printable with some inexpensive poppers.
Love this fun and patriotic parfait by Dancing Through the Rain.
Easy desserts are perfect for parties. Keep the cooking to a minimum with this fun red, white and blue dessert cups by Amanda’s Cookin.
Light the way to the backyard party with these cute and easy DIY Flag Jar Lanterns by Uncommon Designs.
This fun DIY Red, White and Blue party has tons of easy DIY ideas for food and decor.
Easy and delicious these American Flag Fruit Kabobs by Amanda’s Cookin’ make a great centerpiece for your table.
Guests will love to Let Freedom Ring with these cute 4th of July Party Favor Ideas and FREE printable.
Patriotic snack cakes are extra cute when they are decorated like flags and served on a popsicle stick flag pole. Make these cute treats with directions from Dancing Through the Rain here.
Dress up store bought (or homemade) cupcakes and appetizers with these super easy DIY Glitter Star Cupcake Toppers.
Use this clever, easy and inexpensive Flag Party backdrop idea as a table backdrop or for a fun photo booth at your party.
Love the Day sums everything up for us with everything you need to know about How to Decorate for the 4th of July and this darling tablescape.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes