It’s the most wonderful time of the year…those last 48 hours before the stores close and Christmas Eve is here! Its time for last minute Christmas gifts! Do you have everything you need or are there still a few people on your list that you are fretting over? Just in case, here are a few of my FAVORITE things, that can be delivered and/or under your tree when you sit down to Christmas Eve dinner on Thursday night.
For any and everyone…
Amazon PRIME. No joke, this is one of my favorite things all year, every year. If you don’t have PRIME yourself, or if you are giving a gift to someone who does not have it, THIS is the gift for you. For $99 you (or your gift recipient) will enjoy:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands ofmovies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
Just this Christmas alone I have shipped gifts to family all over the country, had all of my own gifts delivered to my house…no running to 10 different stores, watched free movies for free with the family, listened to and downloaded great Christmas albums like Nat King Cole for free, and uploaded all of my holiday pictures (including those from my phone) to the free cloud storage. Every time the kids need a gift for a birthday party or I need to send gifts to my nieces and nephews across the country, I use PRIME. I can order it and have it delivered to my door for less than I can find it at the store FASTER than I can even GET to the store! Most of the time I even have things that I need on a regular basis delivered because I can’t get to the store as quickly as I can have it delivered. I promise, this will NOT disappoint!
For the decorator:
Country Living Magazine Subscription: This is my favorite magazine. I have several subscriptions, but this is the one I find to always be my favorite each month. Order this subscription for your giftee (yes, that’s a word 😉 ) you can choose from a print subscription, digital subscription, or combo digital/print subscription. (I love getting a print edition each month. I like something I can hold and read.) After you order the subscription, head to the grocery store and pick up this month’s edition to wrap and have under the tree. Wa-la! Customize this gift idea for anyone on your list. You can find a gift subscription that matches their interests.
For the Sports, Music and Event Enthusiast:
StubHub Gift Card: For the person on your list that loves to attend sporting events, concerts, and shows this is the perfect gift! Purchase and download a gift card in any denomination and print it out to gift. If your recipient likes a particular sports team, has a favorite band that they are dying to see in concert, take it one step further for gifting and wrap the gift card along with a CD from their favorite group or a hat from their favorite team. These little extra added touches make it seem very thoughtful and like they were thought of WAY in advance, not at all last minute! 😉
For the Chef, Baker and Cooking Enthusiast:
If you have a SUR LA TABLE in your area, did you know they offer amazing cooking classes? What a fun experience to give! Download and print out the cooking class calendar for the store in your area, order an e-Gift Card and gift it tied to a cute spatula or apron you can pick up at HomeGoods or Target in a jiffy. They will be ecstatic!
I hope that these fun and unique ideas will get you out of your last minute Christmas gifts dilemma. When in doubt a cute wallet with some cold hard cash in it is always a hit. 😉
Happy last minute shopping!
*affiliate links used*
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party