One of the trickiest things I find when wrapping gifts, is trying to find a clever way to wrap a gift card. Here’s a quick and easy DIY that I came up with for your gift card giving this year. These cute DIY Glittered Muslin bags take just a few minutes to make and looks so cute, your gift card recipient will love it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Muslin Bags (these are similar to the ones I used)
Martha Stewart Glitter (I used this gold, it’s my favorite gold glitter)
To make the bags:
Just a tip: I like to put a flat piece of tin foil inside my bags so that if any glue leaks through the fabric, the bag doesn’t stick together
Use the scotch tape to create stripes on your bags. Wherever there is tape, there will NOT be glue and glitter.
Once you have stripes taped off, use your finger and spread glue over the remaining exposed fabric stripes.
Once you have coated all of the exposed fabric stripes with glue, glitter it up!
Remove the tape strips and now you have alternating glittered and fabric stripes on the front of your bag! 🙂
Is that easy, or what?!
Let dry over night and then remove the piece of foil from inside the bag.
Fill with paper shred and a gift card (Amazon cards are always my favorite since I can find anything there and have it on my doorstep in 2 days! One size fits all! 😉
Here are a few other fun DIY and gifting ideas:
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops