Thanks to everyone who linked up at the Pretty Project Party. We had fun looking through all of the submissions and as always, it was hard to pick our favorites. I am always so inspired after looking through them all!
Robin from A Home To Grow Old In shared her DIY Ikea Tassel blanket. I think it’s safe to say we all love black and white stripes, Ikea prices and colorful tassels. Love, love, love the addition of these tassels to one of my favorite Ikea blankies!
Angela at blue i style shared a great tutorial on how she installed temporary wallpaper in her laundry/linen closet. What a great transformation, and how cute is that laundry room?!
Tessie Fay shared her master bedroom and it is so pretty! The dalmation fabric, faux fur and green velvet sure make for a luxurious feeling space.
It was so hard to choose the top three, and I had so much fun looking through all of your submissions. You guys are SO talented! I’m loving getting to know you through your work! 🙂 I’m already looking forward to what you have in store for us next month. Join us on the 3rd Thursday of March for more Pretty Project Party fun! Have a great day!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops