Thanks to everyone who linked up at the Pretty Project Party. We had fun looking through all of the submissions and as always, it was hard to pick our favorites. I am always so inspired after looking through them all!
Robin from A Home To Grow Old In shared her DIY Ikea Tassel blanket. I think it’s safe to say we all love black and white stripes, Ikea prices and colorful tassels. Love, love, love the addition of these tassels to one of my favorite Ikea blankies!
Angela at blue i style shared a great tutorial on how she installed temporary wallpaper in her laundry/linen closet. What a great transformation, and how cute is that laundry room?!
Tessie Fay shared her master bedroom and it is so pretty! The dalmation fabric, faux fur and green velvet sure make for a luxurious feeling space.
It was so hard to choose the top three, and I had so much fun looking through all of your submissions. You guys are SO talented! I’m loving getting to know you through your work! 🙂 I’m already looking forward to what you have in store for us next month. Join us on the 3rd Thursday of March for more Pretty Project Party fun! Have a great day!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
2 thoughts on “Pretty Project Party: February Inspiration”
Hi Tammy! Just wanted to say thank you for hosting Pretty Project Party and featuring my Ikea Tassel Blanket! hope you’re having a great week!
You are SO welcome Robin! Thank you for sharing your talent! 🙂 Have a wonderful day! 🙂