It’s hard to believe that October is already winding down…I feel like I have a million other Halloween ideas left to share and I am out of time! Thank goodness for next year…I’ll just have to keep you in suspense until then! 😉 I have been wanting to put together some fun ideas for non-alcoholic Halloween drinks and Halloween drinks for kids this year, and I finally got it together yesterday so I could shoot it. Thank goodness the weather cooperated long enough to give me some light I could work with. We are having some unseasonably cold and stormy weather with crazy snow storms. It has made trying to shoot extra fun. 😉 (affiliate links are included in this post)
Presentation is key for these Halloween drinks for kids and adults alike. You can use your favorite non-alcoholic Halloween drinks recipes, or if you prefer, simply stock your drink table with fun sodas and juices for guests to mix up their own concoctions.
I found some fun, specialty sodas like “curiosity cola” that I thought were perfect for a spooky soiree. Bright colors of sodas like Jarritos would be perfect for this display too.
Instead of serving drinks in regular cups and glasses, mix things up for Halloween and give drinks a spookier look by serving them in beakers and other science type containers. I used glass beakers that I found here, and graduated glass cylinders. If you are putting together this Halloween drinks station for kids, I would suggest using plastic beakers like these and plastic cups like this. There are also plastic graduated cylinders here.
Don’t those look fun? It’s those kinds of details that make parties look super special.
I added these striped straws too. I love the look of them. The black and white is perfect for Halloween and a nice contrast against all of the color.
I’m going to whip up a post for this amazing Halloween DIY project on Halloween day as a last hurrah for the season because I am SO excited about it! I had a wild idea for a spider ice bucket to add the perfect creepy touch to these halloween drinks and I think it turned out so fun! It takes a little bit of time, but is so worth it. Be on the lookout for this DIY in just a few days.
I hope you are feeling inspired to put together your own fun Halloween drinks display and party table for your guests this Halloween.
Looking for more fun Halloween ideas?
Here’s a sampling of some of our other most popular Halloween DIY’s and free printables:
Looking for more fun DIY Crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Halloween ideas in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
Have a great day!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks