I LOVE Halloween! I can’t get enough of all the fun. My kids, especially my daughter, is a girl after my own heart. She loves to celebrate any and everything and is ready to start decorating as soon as school starts. So you can imagine her excitement when I broke out the fake spiders a few weeks ago to test out these spider web pretzel treats. With just a few supplies, it was super easy to make these cute treats in matter of minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Chocolate Candy Melts
Quart Sized Ziploc Bag
1. Melt Chocolate melts in the Ziploc bag in the microwave.
2. Arrange pretzels in a starburst pattern on the parchment paper.
3. Snip a tiny bit of the corner of the Ziploc bag off and use the bag as a piping bag.
4. Pipe a blob of chocolate into the center of all the pretzels to secure them all in one spot.
5. In a scalloped motion, pipe chocolate from pretzel to pretzel, doing two rows to create the spiderweb effect.
6. let cool (you can put these in the fridge, or you can just let them sit for a while and harden)
7. serve and enjoy!
have a great day!