We are supposed to get rain here tomorrow and Sunday…that is a rare occurrence in So Cal, so of course that means it’s time to break out the boots and rain jackets. 😉 Even if the temps are still warm, you’ll see people in UGGs and beanies just to have an excuse to wear them. I love it. After a few years of experiencing real winter in SLC, I get a kick out of seeing that now. lol!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I am excitedly preparing Amazon gift guides for everyone on your list, but I couldn’t help but put together a quick list of some other fun Amazon fashion finds I kept stumbling upon while searching for gift list items. These pretty, neutral fashion finds are great for fall, winter and beyond. I love that they go with everything and the price is right! Dresses for $38…jammies for under $20…so many good finds to either treat yourself to now, or grab for someone on your list this year.
- ONE : This jacket is SO soft and snuggly and a best seller. It comes in lots of colors and is under $25!
- TWO : Super cute glasses for under $15!
- THREE : Love this animal print skirt. It comes in several styles and is super comfy!
- FOUR : A classic trench coat is a must have staple in every closet.
- FIVE : Such a cute bag for a total steal.
- SIX : Love this gorgeous English tiered dress. It’s beautiful year round!
- SEVEN : This set of cute hair accessories is a great stocking stuffer for under $10!
- EIGHT : This dress is stunning and perfect for the holidays. It comes in lots of colors and styles and is under $25!!!!
- NINE : I own these great rain boots and love them. They are comfy and this is the best price I’ve seen. They come in tons of colors too.
- TEN : Such a cute top for Thanksgiving get-togethers!
- ELEVEN : Love these cute sun glasses. A little bit of a splurge, (at least if you usually buy a $10 pair at Target like me ;)) but great for Christmas!
- TWELVE : A fun pair of sneakers is always a good idea. Wear them with jeans, skirts and more. So cute and versatile.
- THIRTEEN : I can’t believe these clips are back! I loved them when I was a teen and now Ash loves them too.
- FOURTEEN : Jammies that are cute and don’t break the bank. Love these!
- FIFTEEN : This jacket is an Amazon favorite. It gets killer reviews and comes in tons of colors. LOVE it!
- SIXTEEN : One more pretty dress because I just can’t get enough! And did I mention it’s under $40?!
A few more things that didn’t make it in the picture that you don’t want to miss. This quilted collarless jacket is on my list. So is this inexpensive, but cute necklace. This cashmere lounge set is so cozy.
Christmas is SEVEN weeks from today! Can you even believe it? This has been such a weird year I feel like it’s still April. lol! Here are clickable images that you can shop too!
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Pink Peppermint's Picks
- Valentine Gift Ideas For The One You Love
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space