I am in the middle of trying to just get the OC Ranch Reno put together for regular everyday living…but the holidays are upon us and so regular decorating has taken a back seat to Christmas decor ideas! Wahoo! This house is a much different color scheme than the 1987 Fixer Upper and has a totally different feel, so finding the perfect Christmas decor for this house is a fun change.
I really want this year’s decor to feel natural and fairly neutral. These wood beads and these pretty bare wood trees are modern and pretty. So are these clean white little houses. I love to mix textures, so the greenery and wood and ceramics…along with mercury glass ornaments will add a TON of great texture. Pops of a cranberry red and rich greens and golds will make appearances too to add some color. I love these little gingerbread house ornaments and the whimsy they add.
I’ve pulled together a few ideas and started placing orders for the family room, and here’s what I’m thinking…
I love this tree topper. I have never used one…can you believe that? I decided to get wild this year and add one. I also bought this tree that is a much more sparse spruce look. I LOVE it! I am excited to get it decorated.
These ornaments are a little bit more than I usually like to spend on individual ornaments, but they are SO unique I decided to splurge on a few. The oxidized copper is super cool.
Because I get mostly faux greens, I love to burn one of these amazing candles. It is the most amazing pine smell and will make your whole house smell like it is full of fresh greens.
I hope these Christmas decor ideas are getting your creative juices flowing to get your own Christmas decor planning started!
Be sure to check out these other posts with our past Christmas decor to see some other fun color combos and ideas…
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you will come back often for inspiration and ideas. Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Also, be sure to check out our design gallery for all kinds of design ideas.
I can’t wait to show you all these fun things put together! 🙂
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Favorite Walmart Home Decor Finds for Fall
- Fall Home Decor Ideas & Blogger Home Tour
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Spring Home Decor - 30 Beautiful Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- Christmas Home Tour
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag