I am so excited to be joining up with several other bloggers today to share our homes decorated for Christmas. Laura from Meaningful Spaces always hosts this tour each year and it has definitely become one of my favorites. I love that it is the Meaningful Home tour. Something about that phrase makes it feel even more homey and wonderful. Our homes each have such meaning to us personally, and this time of year with traditions and all decorated for Christmas, they seem to carry even more special feelings and memories. If you are joining me from The Green Spring Home, welcome! Isn’t Kelly’s home just gorgeous? I love to see all of these beautiful homes decorated for Christmas!
If you’ve been following along for the last week or so, then you have hopefully seen my Christmas living room, kitchen and family room. I revealed the design plan for the family and living rooms a few weeks back, and it has been so fun to see them come to life and have all of my pink, red and navy dreams come true. 😉 . Today I am so excited to share my Christmas dining room decorations.
This whole room is brand new…as a matter of fact this is the first time it has been in front of the camera, fully furnished….well, almost. 😉 It has slowly been coming together over the last year since our huge 1987 Fixer Upper Remodel, and it feels so good to see it decorated!
You can see from the living room into the dining room because they are one long, large room and so naturally, I wanted to carry the blue and blush tones throughout both rooms.
The blue and blush artwork on the wall was another HomeGoods find a year or so ago and I knew I wanted to work with that color palette this year for Christmas. Can you believe that these two rooms used to be separated with french doors? I love the open, airy feel so much more!
Those candelabras were the start of this table scape. I found them at HomeGoods back in late September and snatched them up. I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with them at the time, but I knew I NEEDED them. 😉 I love to work with fresh greens during the holidays and cedar is just so pretty and smells divine!
I mixed in white hydrangeas and roses to contrast with the green.
Simple blushy pink ornaments, gold silverware and navy napkins brings the color to the table.
I took about a million pictures of this room because I am totally in love with it, so I’ll stop boring you with pictures because I could go on forever…well…just one more! 😉
Thanks for visiting our Christmas dining room tour! Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox each week. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- Favorite Walmart Home Decor Finds for Fall
- Fall Home Decor Ideas & Blogger Home Tour
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- Decorate Your Dorm With Walmart
- Midway Modern Dining Room Ideas
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 31 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas for Every Room
- Fall Decor : 30 Beautiful Fall Room Decor Tours
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Rooms We Love- Blogger Home Tour
- Spring Home Decor Ideas : Spring Home Tour
- Christmas Home Decor : Our Christmas Home Tour
- January Design Organization and Storage Inspiration
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space