Can we all agree that shopping and buying gifts for men is terribly difficult?! Whether you are shopping for a husband, father, boyfriend, brother…you name it. When they’re little it’s as easy as can be..cars and trucks, remote control anything, gadgets and gizmos galore and they are happy. You might remember that when I put together my gift guide for teen boys I enlisted the help of my 16 year old, who turned out to be no help AT ALL other than telling me he wants food. 😉 Well, what I have come to realize is that most men aren’t particularly picky, and kind of really are just big boys at heart. Food is always a winner..not matter what age. But if you were hoping for a few more Christmas gift ideas for dad that aren’t perishable, here’s a great list of items I have put together that are guaranteed to be a hit…many of which we already own…or will soon, if you know what I mean. Hopefully dad isn’t reading this. 😉 . Affiliate links are included in this post.
By nature, men and particularly dads, are practical. So gifting things they find useful is a good idea.
This speaker has become a favorite in our house. It gets carried around with us wherever we go and we have an instant party when paired with our phones and Amazon Music account. It’s on sale right now too!
A good tie is always useful and I have a weakness for all things plaid. Loving these colors for the winter and the price is awesome!
Both John and I have ditched our bulky wallets and now carry card carriers instead..these are extra great for traveling. You can easily carry it in your front pocket and keep an eye on it. This one is super hip and he will appreciate being able to pare down the heavy wallet he is used to carrying around in favor of something slimmer. It has RFID protection too so card numbers can’t be read from it.
John swears by these shoes. He insists they are the most comfortable thing he has ever worn. They come in a number of colors and are supposed to keep stinky feet at bay too..WIN!
A cool messenger bag/computer case is great bag for work and travel. John uses his everyday and takes it with us everywhere we travel.
A few other ideas that are always a hit? Gift cards to TicketMaster or StubHub, tickets to a sporting event or concert, or a year subscription to a cable sports channel they would love like NHL network, etc.
Click on any affiliate image for more information about the product…price/availability etc.
Looking for more gift ideas? Be sure to check out all of our Gift Guides here. Some of our most popular are:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox each week. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
Good luck! I hope this list of Christmas gift ideas for dad makes shopping for the men in your life a bit easier this year!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party