So this is really no big secret if you’ve been following me for awhile, but with Christmas shopping kicking into high gear this week, I thought it was worth a quick mention. 🙂 I feel like I have my own army of holiday elves each year at this time…they drive around in a big brown truck…or sometimes a white truck, and they bring me everything on my wishlist…delivering it straight from Santa himself…or at least my local Amazon warehouse. 😉 Groceries, Christmas music, my favorite holiday movies streaming straight to my TV, kindle books and magazines, unlimited photo storage…the list goes on and on. They can wrap things for me, send a card and deliver my chosen gifts to family members far away in 2 days for free. And, on top of all that, returns are a breeze for EVERYONE. Honestly, my favorite, and what I think is THE BEST Christmas shopping tip I can give, is to join Amazon Prime.
I have been a Prime member since 2006 and it just keeps getting better and better! I love that I can shop on a whim at any time of day, even up until a day or two before Christmas and know that my packages will arrive on time…and for free. If you live in larger markets in the country you can enjoy Prime Now which offers same-day delivery of your grocery order from local stores. The selection and prices can’t be beat and the convenience is off the charts. Often times I find myself ordering items that I can pick up locally, but I know it will take me longer than two days to make it to the store. I can usually have it delivered to my front door faster than I can pick it up myself…and often for less and that is year round. We cancelled our Netflix membership because of the Prime TV and Movies, which saved us more per year than the Prime membership itself.
If you are not currently an Amazon Prime Member NOW IS THE TIME TO TRY IT!!
Why? You can test it out for FREE for 30 days! Just enough time to get you through the holidays. You can shop and have all of your Christmas gifts shipped around the country in 2 days, listen to unlimited streaming music and watch thousands of streaming TV shows and Movies this entire holiday season!! It is SOOOOO one of my favorite things. You can sign up for the trial here…but be sure to get it now so you can really get the most bang for your buck and see just how easy it makes your life this holiday season. You can spend more time watching those free movies, snuggling Christmas PJ clad kiddos and enjoying time with friends and family, and I am a BIG fan of that!
Or, if you want to really impress someone…you can give the gift of Amazon Prime for a year for only $99. I seriously save a fortune just on shipping costs every year with this membership…not to mention all the movies, TV and music I get for free…oh, and kindle books and photo storage! It is SO awesome and makes SUCH a great gift! You can get a gift subscription (or one for yourself 😉 ) here:
Seriously, this will be your favorite gift that you give yourself and it just keeps giving all year long. So, there you have it. My best Christmas Shopping tip. You can thank me later. 😉 lol!
Here are some of the things I’ll be having shipped to myself and others this holiday season…straight from the comfort of my couch while sipping hot chocolate…
Happy (super easy and convenient) shopping!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party