Have you guys noticed that so many stores have already started their Black Friday deals? I was out last night and saw several places advertising that their sales are starting this weekend and not waiting for next weekend. Any chance to shop without fighting the crowds is fine with me! Although, I have to admit I do kind of love to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the Black Friday shopping…it really makes it seem like the Christmas season is here to me!
I bit the bullet and ordered this table and these bar stools this week. It is the last full week of the World Market 40% off furniture sale and well, that is a deal that is just too good to pass up! I wish I had just ordered it sooner so that it would be here in time for Thanksgiving, but oh, well! It will look great next year. 😉 I am SO excited for them to arrive I can’t wait!
Andy’s desk that we love is part of the sale too. It’s only $150 which is awesome! Just use code FURNSALE at check out to apply the 40% off.
WAYFAIR kicked off their Black Friday sale today and are offering up to 80% off of a TON of stuff. I am in desperate need of rugs for this house (well, actually everything for this house, lol!) and there are some for as little as $49. I kind of have my eye on this one for the entry…what do you think?
THE GAP is starting Black Friday shopping this weekend with 40% off your entire purchase. This is one of my go-to sales every year. If you are a GAP card holder you can get 50% off. I know that on Black Friday they will most likely offer 50% off to everyone, but I will be shopping today. Why? Because last year when I shopped their sale ON black Friday, most of the items were already sold out. So, it’s not really worth the extra 10% off to me to miss out on the items I really want.
Old Navy is doing the same 50% off entire purchase deal if you are a card holder, otherwise they have 50% off all jeans (this is where I get 90% of my jeans and I love them) and 50% off all shoes.
You can also get fleece hoodies for the whole family for $10-12.
If you are looking for a cute top or sweater for upcoming holiday parties, ANTHROPOLOGIE is having a 20% off sale on tops and sweaters. They have some CUTE stuff this season. Ash and I have already stopped by twice in the last week. I can’t help myself! 😉 I am in LOVE with this ruffled sweater!
If your kids are hoping for a plasma car this year, Amazon has them on sale as their deal of the day today. It expires in 14 hours.
Alright, I’m off to Costco! Time to stock up for our Thanksgiving feast this week! 🙂
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party