Alright, let’s get this party started! School started this week in most places around the country and that can only mean one thing! It’s time to get thinking about the holidays!!! I saw this funny picture on Oriental Trading’s instagram this morning and it helped me feel less silly about hitting publish on this post. I actually wrote it a few weeks ago…but then decided I’d try not to freak you all out that early. 😉 In my defense, I was only inspired to write it because I had been shopping and seen all the cute Halloween decor out on store shelves…so I’m not the only crazy one. lol! Fact of the matter is, if you want the best Halloween decor, you have to get it now. It will honestly be mostly gone by the end of the month…especially the stuff at places like Marshalls and TJ Maxx, which are two of my FAVORITE places to find Halloween decor.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Yep, that’s right. 75 days until one of my most favorite holidays around. And if it’s happening in 75 days, that means that decorating needs to start happening in like 35 days, and if you need to be decorating in 35…then ordering the best Halloween decor better happen now! lol! See my logic? 😉
When it comes to decorating for most holidays, I like to try and weave in as many “regular” decor items as I can that I can use for other things, but that can double as holiday decor. These black and natural baskets are so pretty and useable all year. I love this wood vase. It should be arriving on my front door soon!
All the little ghouls and boys will love a spooky walkway leading to your door and these darling lighted witches broom stakes are so cute. You could add these cute haunted house lanterns to line the walkway or frame the front door too.
I don’t think you can ever pass up a good looking witch broom. This set of three brooms is SO cute. You can see one of my favorites that I found at HomeGoods one year in action here…
A good wreath is important for that front door for all the trick or treaters and I LOVE this one that looks like spooky branches. If you’re in the mood to DIY a wreath, check out this EASY spider wreath.
Whichever wreath you choose, you will need this AWESOME wreath hanger.
You can shop all of these cute Halloween decor items above, here:
Amazon has awesome Halloween decor too, so don’t miss out on these fun Halloween decor finds….
You can shop all of these cute Halloween decor items, most of them are from Amazon, here:
I can’t wait to see your spooky space! 🙂
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space