The Mario Brothers sure make for a popular party!! Did you know that it is one of the most searched terms on the internet when it comes to parties?? WOW!! I’ve been meaning to put a little something together for those of you that are looking for a few party styling ideas for your next party. So, here you go!! 🙂
Kick off your party by inviting everyone with these fun invitations…
Using the character’s names, come up with fun names for the foods you are serving at your party.
Store bought cupcakes from my local albertsons bakery in fun bright hues make a quick, inexpensive and colorful centerpiece for the table. Add some fun cupcake toppers and you’re all set!
Make some mario moustaches for all your guests to take home as favors, or to decorate your party table with. They are SUPER easy to make!! You can pick up all the supplies at Michaels or Hobby Lobby and you can create them in minutes…literally. You can check out my video tutorial on how to make chocolate bunny pops…exact same instructions, just us a moustache mold! 🙂
Remember color!! Just stick with a color palette of red, yellow, blue and green and you will have a bright colorful extra fun looking party!! You can find most of these specialty candies that I featured at your local party city. They can be a bit on the pricey side, so wait for a coupon! If you sign up for their emails, they send 20% off coupons pretty regularly.
I created a super mario brothers printable party set to make your party planning even easier! With this set you will receive the following:
1. SMB 2″ inch party tags to make cupcake toppers, napkin rings etc.
2. 3″ party tags with princess, yoshi
3. printable happy birthday banner
4. printable favor tags
5. printable 4 inch signs
6. 2 ” tags with Princess Peach, Daisy
7. Printable food labels
8. 3 inch party tags with toad
9. Customized 5×7 Invitation Sheet
10. 4 coordinating papers
You may print as many copies of each sheet as you need for your party!
When the file is emailed simply open the file, print & cut! For best results print on heavy weight bright white cardstock. These are emailed as PDF files. You will need Adobe Reader, which is a free download at adobe.com. Your files will be sent to your email address on your Paypal account within 5 business days.
This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only.
Please send the invitation text and information I will need to create your customized invitation when you check out. 🙂
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party