Easter is almost here and nothing screams Easter more than some chocolate bunnies. Have you ever used candy melts or candy molds before? I tried using them a bit ago for a birthday party and guys…they are SO easy! I thought it would be fun to share some DIY Easter party food ideas and so I’m kicking things off with these adorable and oh so easy chocolate bunny pops. You can seriously make these in 10 minutes!
I have been dreaming up ideas of how to help all you potential party planners out there and I think this may be it! I get so many emails from those of you out there who are wanting to create fabulous parties but are looking for a little direction and some tutorials. Many of you have expressed that while you love to see tutorials online with pictures and directions, you are afraid to try something unless you can actually SEE someone doing it. I totally understand that! I am a completely visual learner so I think internet videos are the way to go! 🙂
As a party planner I spend countless hours searching the internet for the perfect party or picture prop, party favor, creative decoration or party activity. Sometimes it is challenging to find exactly what I have dreamed up, and other times it is just WAY too expensive and out of my, or my client’s budget. Most of the time it is a budgetary issue and that is where my ability to create it on my own comes in really handy! 🙂 I sincerely believe that with the willingness to put in the hours that is takes, help from great websites, and a few coupons, you can make many of the things you are wishing you could find for your event all on your own!
Here are a couple of tips I forgot to mention in the video:
-the mold I have will make 5 pops at once. Fill all the spots before you get the air bubbles out to make your life even easier! 🙂
-If you have extra chocolate left in your piping bag, DON’T throw it away! You can save it and re-melt it for your next project!
How about some more fun Easter ideas?
Cute Easter Brunch Table Decor and Recipe Ideas
Best Easter Basket Ideas for Teens and Tween Girls
If you are looking for more fun party ideas make sure you check out these posts:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag