Easter is almost here and nothing screams Easter more than some chocolate bunnies. Have you ever used candy melts or candy molds before? I tried using them a bit ago for a birthday party and guys…they are SO easy! I thought it would be fun to share some DIY Easter party food ideas and so I’m kicking things off with these adorable and oh so easy chocolate bunny pops. You can seriously make these in 10 minutes!
I have been dreaming up ideas of how to help all you potential party planners out there and I think this may be it! I get so many emails from those of you out there who are wanting to create fabulous parties but are looking for a little direction and some tutorials. Many of you have expressed that while you love to see tutorials online with pictures and directions, you are afraid to try something unless you can actually SEE someone doing it. I totally understand that! I am a completely visual learner so I think internet videos are the way to go! 🙂
As a party planner I spend countless hours searching the internet for the perfect party or picture prop, party favor, creative decoration or party activity. Sometimes it is challenging to find exactly what I have dreamed up, and other times it is just WAY too expensive and out of my, or my client’s budget. Most of the time it is a budgetary issue and that is where my ability to create it on my own comes in really handy! 🙂 I sincerely believe that with the willingness to put in the hours that is takes, help from great websites, and a few coupons, you can make many of the things you are wishing you could find for your event all on your own!
Here are a couple of tips I forgot to mention in the video:
-the mold I have will make 5 pops at once. Fill all the spots before you get the air bubbles out to make your life even easier! 🙂
-If you have extra chocolate left in your piping bag, DON’T throw it away! You can save it and re-melt it for your next project!
How about some more fun Easter ideas?
If you are looking for more fun party ideas make sure you check out these posts:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party