The theme of this party was based off of Breakfast at Tiffany’s, but we changed it to Breakfast at Lola’s (the birthday girls name). Instead of going with the
traditional accent color of silver we did everything in GOLD.
– The children’s tables were set up as a Kings Table on little mini 6 fts and then of course had little mini kid chivari chairs in white with white chair pads. Petite
Party Studio made custom name tags that were then attached to the back of each chivari.
– At each place setting there was either a tiny tiara or a wax mustache depending if you were a girl or a boy
– The gold glittered bottles were a DIY project. They were french lemonade bottles that I covered in mod podge then rolled in glitter. Then Petite Party Studio created the 2% and Chocolate Milk labels for them.
– The french milk cups for each child were another DIY project. All I did as take double sided tape and put a ring at the bottom of each one and then dipped those in glitter just to add a little something extra.
– Gum ball pearl necklaces: I took a giant doll sewing needle and threaded the ribbon through the gum balls to make DIY pearl necklaces.
– The ends of the wooden utensils were each all dipped into glitter as well for more sparkle.
– The black frame backdrop was an old mirror that broke. Then I had the Audrey quote done on a printable and blown up at Costco for 11.00 and hung it with fishing line.
– Another EASY DIY was I cut diamonds out on my silhouette and just stuck them into white ring powdered donuts to look like diamond rings.
– Custom napkins were printed with an Audrey Hepburn quote.
– The birthday girl had 2 older brothers so they of course had Security shirts made that read SECURITY in Tiffany Blue on the front and “We guard the bling and the girl” on the back.
– A custom balloon arch was made to frame the wall that the kids table was by to add a touch of whimsy.
– As guests entered they were asked to write a prayer or a wish to Lola and then put it in her Lola & Co. box. At then end of the party we sealed the box shut with wax, and we will now give it to her on her 18th birthday.
– After everyone had brunch and we sang Happy Birthday the kids got to swing away at the “Audrey” piñata.
Cute Plastic Square Drink Bottles
- The Alumni House : Living Room Design
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- How to Host a Cute and Easy Super Bowl Party
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Farmer's Market Wedding at Parker Ranch
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag