If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that I LOVE making valentines!! 🙂 Each year I get such a kick out of coming up with something that is handmade and has a cute or corny saying. I start thinking of these things in about November and jot ideas down as I am out and about or see things that my kids enjoy playing with, watching etc. I think they have just as much fun helping me come up with ideas as I do creating them! 🙂 Affiliate links are included in this post.
I’ve come up with a few this year…here’s the first one for you. 😉
These are designed to fit perfectly on clear pillow boxes that you can find at most craft stores.
There are two printables that go with this valentine…one is the fox heads/sign and the other is the fox tails. Make sure you download both sheets. 🙂
DOWNLOAD THEM HERE:
Simply fill your pillow box with pretzels (I like that they are brown and kind of woodsy and AREN’T candy, but you can of course fill it with whatever you like)
Cut out the faces/signs and tails
glue or tape the fox face/sign to the front and the tail so that it sticks out on the back.
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes