If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that I LOVE making valentines!! 🙂 Each year I get such a kick out of coming up with something that is handmade and has a cute or corny saying. I start thinking of these things in about November and jot ideas down as I am out and about or see things that my kids enjoy playing with, watching etc. I think they have just as much fun helping me come up with ideas as I do creating them! 🙂 Affiliate links are included in this post.
I’ve come up with a few this year…here’s the first one for you. 😉
These are designed to fit perfectly on clear pillow boxes that you can find at most craft stores.
There are two printables that go with this valentine…one is the fox heads/sign and the other is the fox tails. Make sure you download both sheets. 🙂
DOWNLOAD THEM HERE:
Simply fill your pillow box with pretzels (I like that they are brown and kind of woodsy and AREN’T candy, but you can of course fill it with whatever you like)
Cut out the faces/signs and tails
glue or tape the fox face/sign to the front and the tail so that it sticks out on the back.
What Does the Fox Say Valentines
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
other free printables for teachers and other holidays…
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
11 thoughts on “Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?”
I think this is an annoying song but it’s one of my daughthers’ fav. song so I made this valentine for them and have to say it’s stinkin’ cute. I couldn’t find the exact same pillow box but my girls still loved it. Many thanks for the free printable!!! Happy Vday!
Cute idea for Valentine’s Day.
Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon party,
My son is driving me crazy with this song too! Such a cute card thanks for sharing.
Awe, these are so adorable. Thanks for sharing!
This is too adorable! Such a sweet alternative to hearts. Thank you so much for sharing, even if you’ve stuck the song in my head for the rest of the week! Glad I found this at the #HomeMattersParty.
Very cute!! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity!
How adorable! I love foxes. Thanks for joining the Family Joy Link Party!
so cute! I haven’t figured out our valentine’s for this year yet, these are perfect.
Thanks for linking up at #bloggerspotlight!
Hil recently posted…Yule Sun Ice Catchers