The weather in Bruges, Belgium is chilly. The warmest month is August, and even then, temperatures rarely get out of the 60’s. Days are sunny, so be sure to pack sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, but layer, layer, layer. Long sleeve shirts, a sweater and a coat with comfortable denim and some cute flats will have you ready for anything that comes your way. We wore puffer coats, jeans and close toed shoes the entire time we were in town, but it is smart to have some short sleeved shirts and a lighter jacket too, incase of a warmer day. An umbrella is a good idea to keep in your bag in case of an afternoon shower, a storm can roll in pretty quickly and unexpectedly. Affiliate links are included in this post.
Click on any image for more information about the item.
I hope that you are feeling excited for your adventure. There are so many fun things to see and do in Bruges, and frankly, just being there, wandering the beautiful cobblestone streets is enough. There is tons of shopping in town, so if you forget something, don’t worry! You will definitely be able to find everything you need right there in town, within walking distance of the old city center. You can read more about our trip to Bruges here.
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. If you’re heading to other places in Europe, here are some more posts you don’t want to miss! You can check out our entire Europe Travel Gallery to see all of our posts and helpful info.
Do you have a favorite vacation destination? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! Love these ideas? Share them on social media with the buttons below.
If you are planning a trip to Europe, you can read about even more of our vacation experiences here:
- The BEST Christmas Lights in London
- The Complete London Travel Guide : All My Favorite London Travel Tips, Hotels, Restaurants & More
- The Seabird Resort | Beachfront Hotel in Oceanside, CA
- Travel Guide: The Silos from Fixer Upper and Magnolia Market
- 1 Hotel West Hollywood Review : A Weekend Getaway
- Organizing Tips for Traveling with Kids
- La Petite Venise : Visit Colmar Alsace France
- Cinque Terre Villages : Touring Italy
- Hotels in London with Family Rooms : The Kensington Hotel London
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Visitor Oyster Cards : Tips for Getting Around London
- Interesting Things to See in London: Notting Hill
- Take a Spin on the London Eye: Things to do in London
- The Best View in Paris: The Arc De Triomphe
- How to Stay Connected While Traveling in Europe
- One Fine Stay : What it's like to rent a vacation apartment in London