Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are looking forward to a wonderful week! 🙂 I was totally excited when Shutterfly asked me if I’d like to team up again on a new project. I had so much fun creating the Graduation party for them last month that when they gave me the opportunity to work with more of their amazing products I jumped at the chance! This time the challenge was to take an engagement announcement and turn it into a party. I knew I wanted to work with my favorite blue and hearts were a natural fit since we’re celebrating love. The Heartfelt Happiness cards were perfect!
I contacted one of my favorite wedding photographers Kamee June of Kamee June Photography and asked her if she had any favorite engagement sessions she would be willing to share with me. When she sent over pictures with a gorgeous couple in front of a ferris wheel my heart skipped a beat. I knew that I had to create a cute carnival themed bash.
Black and white is classic, and working with black and white images is totally versatile you can add any combination of colors to create an amazing combo for your own engagement parties. I added blue, yellow and some pops of fun color. Getting engaged is such an exciting, fun and happy time in your life. I really wanted the theme and colors to reflect that happiness. Of course my go-to amazing florist Posey Pop did a brilliant job capturing my vision in flowers.
A canvas of the couple makes a perfect backdrop and is a wonderful gift for them at the end of the night. This one turned out beautifully.
Of course I had to work in some of my favorite acrylic blocks. I took a few of my favorite pictures from Kamee and turned them into 5×7 and 5×5 blocks. I mixed the pictures in with a print that I created to match the carnival theme. 😉 I think the black and white mixed with the blue is really stunning. Print them up for the party and then let the happy couple keep them as gifts. They make such beautiful décor and really personalize the party.
I designed party plates and fun pillows that match the theme are great not only for party décor, but they also translate to super cute regular home décor and would be perfect for the guests of honor to take home and use to remind them of their party.
Looking for a perfect gift to help the happy couple get ready for their big day? I made this cute desktop calendar full of beautiful engagement pictures to help them count down to the big day.
And finally, you know how I feel about favors. Did you know that you can create custom notebooks and notepads at Shutterfly? I uploaded the custom ferris wheel images I had created and made these cute little spiral bound notebooks. I also made some “save the date” reminder notepads that are a fun way to give your guest a favor and make sure that they don’t forget to mark their calendars for the wedding of the year!
I love to create things that are versatile and can be used to celebrate many occasions. Think outside the box with this party. It would be cute not only for an engagement party, but a valentine party, circus themed birthday party, adoption party…you name it! The pillows would make adorable bedroom or playroom décor too!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING PILLOWS
1. Save the pillow designs.
2. Visit Shutterfly and select pillows. Then select “Photo Gallery” pillow and the size you prefer.
3. Click “Personalize”. Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into pillow design. Do not add text.
4. Preview and add to cart.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING PLATES
1. Save the plate designs you wish to use.
2. Visit Shutterfly and choose the All About Us plate design.
3. Click “Personalize”. Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into your design. Do not add text.
4. Click next and then order.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACRYLIC BLOCKS
1. Save the acrylic block designs you wish to use.
2. Visit Shutterfly and select acrylic blocks. Then select the size you prefer.
3. Click “Personalize”. Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into the acrylic block. Do not add text.
4. Preview and add to cart.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NOTEBOOKS/ NOTEPADS
1. Save the graphics to your computer.
2. Visit Shutterfly and select Notepads.
3. Click “Personalize”. Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into the design. Do not add text.
4. Preview and add to cart.
Click here to see all of the amazing items you can create on Shutterfly!
I can’t wait to see and hear about what you create! 🙂
Have a great day!
THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. TAMMY HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS FROM SHUTTERFLY IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED AND ORIGINAL DESIGNS ARE HER OWN.
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Family Friendly New Year's Eve Party : New Year's Eve Brunch Party
- Awesome Spooky Halloween Party Food Idea - Sweets Charcuterie
- Pirate Party Ideas : Trick ARRR Treat Pirate Halloween Party
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Are you Ready for Some Football? Tailgate themed Football Party Ideas
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas
- Entertain: Pink, Gold and Mint Baptism Party