The other day Ash was watching the Pioneer Woman (her absolute favorite show!) and she was making some fudgy chocolate chip cookies, and they looked divine. I have never made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, so I decided that I needed to give some a try. I whipped up a batch and Oh man! They are dangerous!
Think brownie consistency with chocolate chips. Yum! I added some white chocolate chips, semi sweet, and milk chocolate because…why not? 🙂 If you bake them just a tad less than the recommended bake time they are still ooey-gooey on the inside which is divine. Be sure to have a cold glass of milk standing by because you will be on chocolate overload for sure!
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks