The other day Ash was watching the Pioneer Woman (her absolute favorite show!) and she was making some fudgy chocolate chip cookies, and they looked divine. I have never made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, so I decided that I needed to give some a try. I whipped up a batch and Oh man! They are dangerous!
Think brownie consistency with chocolate chips. Yum! I added some white chocolate chips, semi sweet, and milk chocolate because…why not? 🙂 If you bake them just a tad less than the recommended bake time they are still ooey-gooey on the inside which is divine. Be sure to have a cold glass of milk standing by because you will be on chocolate overload for sure!
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party